Gone are the days when you had to struggle to be a complete man! Yes, the days you were referred to as a mere boy and became subjected to mockery in high school or at your workplace. Dr Galani’s avails an opportunity to undergo a quality Beard Hair Transplant at an affordable cost ever.
What Are Beard Hair Transplant & Do They Differ From The Common Hair Transplants?
A Beard Hair Transplant is a crucial practice within the hair transplant field that generally deals with restoring hair in the facial regions. Beard Hair Transplant procedures require extra experience since they differ from scalp hair transplants. During the procedure, the skin (intended facial region) is incised to receive individual hair follicles from the back of the scalp. Normally, the FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) technique is used, but in other cases, the FUT or strip approach can be utilized.
Causes Of Beard Hair Loss
Causes of Beard hair loss commonly differ from one patient to another, but according to Dr Galani’s Hair Fall Specialist Doctor in Surat, the following highly trigger Beard hair loss;
- Medications- You may lose your hair in case you previously underwent or currently undergoing cancer treatment, like chemotherapy and radiation
- Certain Hair Loss Types- Patients who suffer from alopecia areata or traction alopecia have higher incidences of experiencing Beard hair loss
- Trauma- Loss of a loved one, accidents, or prolonged stress can also trigger Beard hair loss
- Previous Hair transplant Surgeries- You may also get patchy beards in case the hair was previously extracted for a scalp hair transplant.
- Scars- Any form of scar from an accident or injuries and even poor shaving approaches.
Does A Beard Hair Transplant Suit Me?
Patients who generally consider Beard Hair Transplant are those with patchy or spotty beards, moustache, sideburns, eyebrows, and eyelashes. Similarly, those with no beards or Beard Hair can opt for the procedure.
- A patient must be healthy
- Patients who desire to enhance the appearance of their beards, moustache, sideburns, and eyebrows
- A candidate ought to understand the associated risks and possible outcomes
- Those who desire to hide their facial scars or birthmarks
Forms Of Facial Hair Transplant
- Beard Hair Transplant
Beard hair transplants are among the commonly performed hair transplant procedures worldwide and in India. A Beard Hair Transplant in India initially requires understanding a man’s facial dimension to come up with symmetry results. During the procedure, the surgeon will harvest hair follicles from the back of the scalp and then implant them in the tiny incisions made in the beard region to create a new or full-fledged beard.
- Eyebrow Hair Transplant
Eyebrows are a crucial part of one’s face, but in some cases, either due to genetics, medications, or lifestyle; their density, length, and appearance may get altered leaving one with an awkward look. An eyebrow hair transplant is performed by implanting soft hair follicles from the back of the head to create new eyebrows or improve the density and general appearance of the existing eyebrows.
Advantages Of Facial Hair Transplants
- Sophisticated & Younger looks
- Ideal Beautifying Approaches
- Enhances Self-confidence in both men and women
- Natural results
Considerations Before A Beard Hair Transplant
- An experienced Surgeon
Facial hair transplant procedures require specialized designing skills “artistic & aesthetic” for natural results. Consider an extremely experienced surgeon for the procedure.
- Side Effects or Complications
Just like other hair transplant procedures, Beard Hair Transplant also have several side effects to keep in mind after the procedure. These include bruising, swelling, tenderness among others. Complications are generally rare, but possible in case the surgery is poorly conducted.
- Post-Op & Recovery
You are required to follow the surgeon’s instructions and your post-op period won’t differ from that of other hair transplant procedures. However, you are required to keep the facial regions clean and protected from environmental factors; such as pollution and chemicals.
Are Beard Transplant Cost Affordable?
Beard Hair Transplant are definitely costly when compared to scalp hair transplants. However, a number of patients have managed to foot their surgery cost with great ease. Depending on the technique used, your Moustache, Eyebrow, or Eyebrow Transplant Cost in Surat may require a sum of Rs. 95, 000, involving 300 to 500 grafts.
Why Choose Dr Galani’s Hair Transplant Clinic in Surat?
- High Expertise & Experience
- Certainly an advanced center for hair transplant
- 100% Quality & Natural results
- Hygienic Environment
- Sterilized surgical tools