Snapchat is the best social media app, right? “My Eyes Only” makes Snapchat even better. The hidden snaps section requires a separate passcode. Here’s how to recover My Eyes Only snaps if you forgot your password.
Steps To Recover “My Eyes Only” Snapchat Photos
Here’s how to recover Snapchat “My Eyes Only” photos. These methods work on iPhone and Android. Let’s begin with the hacks.
1. Recover Snapchat Privacy Tab Snaps.
These are the steps you should take:
- Take a look at what’s happening in your Snapchat feed. The upper left corner of the screen displays your profile icon.
- The “Settings” icon can be found at the top right of the screen.
- The Privacy section is located at the bottom of the page. There is a “My Data” option located under the Privacy tab. It’s there.
- After logging out of Snapchat, you’ll have to log back in again. After that, you’ll be able to submit a request for the retrieval of your Snapchat photos.
2. Using File Browser, you can get your photos back.
Another method for regaining access to your Snapchat messages is to look through your file browser. This method is most effective for Android users because iPhones do not permit access to phone data files.
This method can be used by following the steps listed below:
- Use the file browser to access your phone’s internal memory.
- Go to data once you’ve accessed the phone’s storage. Then, navigate to the Snapchat data page.
- In the next step, you’ll need to look for files with the suffix “nomedia.”
- You should remove these extensions from your Snapchat account so that they are saved there.
How Do I Recover My Eyes Only Files That I’ve Deleted?
Be aware that the My Eyes Only section is exclusively for your use. As a result, not even Snapchat has access to that folder.
That means you can’t get them back once they’ve been deleted from My Eyes Only.
Even if you forget your My Eyes Only Password and can’t log in, you can reset the password.